5 Best Plum Goodness Products Review
Skincare is an extremely primary part of everybody’s daily routine and I have adopted that habit a bit late. As we say It’s never too late to learn good habits. So, no matter how lethargic or dull I am in person, I make sure that I give my skin the time and concentration it deserves. Dude I mean who doesn’t want a glass-like skin which one the Korean actresses have. Even though they never unfolded the mystery behind those beautiful pink cheeks, and do not even share their proper skincare regime.
If I recommend a skincare brand which is suitable for all skin category and is Made in India? What would be your quick reaction? Happy right ??
Read Also: Herbal Essences Shampoo Review
So here I come with a multi-tasking brand that has my all-time soft corner “Plum Goodness”. I have bought many products from Plum Goodness and I am a genuine buyer of them. It is one of the first brands in India which is 100 % vegan and chemical-free.
About the brand
Plum Goodness was founded in July 2014 by Shankar Prasad. The brand has everything made up of 100% natural ingredients. I mean I simply prefer Plum goodness as a brand on the whole mainly because they are 100% Vegan, Parabens-Free, Cruelty-Free, and above all they have products for all skin types. Additionally, their shopping experience is excellent as you can visit their website and know your skin type by just answering a few questions related to your skin. Then they will suggest your products on the base of your skin type, so that’s a huge thing for a girl like me.
Plum goodness comes with different varieties of products starting from green tree range to sea grape seed to sea buckthorn range. Every range is suitable for different skin types. I have tried a few of its range and I have 5 best Plum Goodness products which girls you can give it a try for sure. So without any further ado, let’s get started with the discussion.
One of their most loved skincare range is the green tea range. The day itself it entered the market, everyone started talking about the Plum Goodness green tea range. My first take is on facial mist or toner which is from their green tea range.
1. Plum Green Tea Revitalizing Face Mist
If your whole day goes wrong and at the end of the day you need a hinge of refreshment before going to your bed. Then the girl gets ready to immerse yourself in this Plum Green tea revitalizing face mist. Don’t just refresh. Bring alive!
For all those who need freshness during the day time, they can use it on the go or while travelling. Reach out for this light-carry, quick spray face mist that not only cools down and revives skin, but also revitalizes it. Specially made for combination and oily skin, this revitalizing face mist is infused with green tea, aloe juice, ginger root, goji berry, and Ginkgo Biloba extracts – strong in antioxidants, minerals, and combats against acne. Aloe juice is undoubtedly the best ever thing to keep your skin calm even after sun appearance, and their signature and main key ingredient the ultimate refreshing green-tea fragrance is pure goodness on the go! All ingredients present are non-sticky and non-comedogenic.
- Go to use it in even hot & humid climate
- Revitalizes skin with natural nutrients.
- Good for combination and oily skin
- Non-sticky and non-comedogenic
- Can be used with sunblock cream as well
- Travel friendly
- Green tea extract
- Organic aloe juice, goji berry, and Ginkgo Biloba extracts are present
- Though it is also said that it can be used as a post makeup setting spray. But it is better to use this product for skincare purposes, rather than using it for makeup setting spray. If it is used as a makeup setting spray, then it can make your skin look glossy and sweaty.
2. Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask
Plum goodness green tea face mask is an award-winning face mask of the year 2017. An award-winning product was chosen by beauty experts and crores of Indian audiences. Get insanely more radiant, healthier-looking skin. A soft, velvety face mask that can be applied nicely all over the face and neck and is also easy to wash off. Gentle peeling of glycolic acid removes dead cells and germs, while the antioxidant advantage of organic green tea infusions helps control acne & pimples over the long run. Considered as a must-have product for oily and combination skin types. Green tea is commonly known for its anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. My skin type is combination and I do get some breakouts, acne once in a while.
- Specially formulated mask for oily skin
- This face mask cleanses, care, control acne, prevent a recurrence.
- Removes excess oiliness, gives skin feeling smooth and refreshed – instantly!
- Presence of Kaolin and bentonite. These are natural clays known to be useful for absorbing excess oil, exfoliating, cleansing and stimulating the skin.
- Glycolic acid plays a vital role in skin rejuvenation and prevents a build-up of skin wreck that can cause acne.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS and other harmful chemicals.
- Not travel friendly
3. Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow-Restore Face Oils Blend
Many online influencers rave about this face oil because of its unique ingredients present in it. Frankly speaking, I was also not aware of the sea buckthorn oil but thanks to technology. I searched for the word and read quite good things about and got my trust back for the product.
Plum grape seed & sea buckthorn face oil comes with the goodness of 10 Oils. 100S of natural compounds. Banishes dryness, and get your skin glowing. This bizarre mixture of 100 percentage plant-derived oils combats skin dryness, and restores natural health and glow to the skin. Without the greasiness, which one would always expect from an “oil”. It gets to work spontaneously, returning your natural glow by supplying lost nutrients, fighting oxidative damage.
- Banishes dryness, vitamin E, essential fatty acids and vitamin A. These ingredients work are proven effective in overcoming skin dryness.
- Restores natural glow
- Leaves no greasiness
- Great for dry skin type
- Grapeseed oil helps unclog pores.
- Sea buckthorn oil limits free radical damage
- Rosehip oil fights ageing.
- Pomegranate extracts counter free radicals
- Jojoba oil heals damaged skin
- Olive oil repairs damaged skin
- Apricot seed oil lubricates and heals
- Almond oil hydrates & protects
- Argan oil eases inflammation
- Not good for oily and combination skin
- Not travel friendly
4. Plum Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Nurturance Night Cream
Night routine is said to be the most effective routine, especially for the skin. An effective, yet comfortable night cream you will love to leave on the whole night and wake up with. Plum grape seed and sea buckthorn night cream prevents dryness from causing new wrinkles or folds, while grape seed and sea buckthorn oil feed, nourish, heal and repair skin. Custom-designed moisturizing complex to give long-lasting moisturization, without heaviness or stickiness.
Grapeseed oil a light, nutritious oil for the skin – rich in polyphenols (anti-oxidants), Vitamins D, C, E and flavonoids. Sea buckthorn oil helps heal micro-level skin damage from exposure to the elements.
- Recommended for sensitive, normal, dry and combination skin
- Grapeseed oil a light, nutritious oil for the skin – rich in polyphenols (anti-oxidants), Vitamins D, C, E and flavonoids.
- Sea buckthorn oil helps heal micro-level skin damage from exposure to the elements.
- Prevents dryness
- Not recommended for very dry, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Not travel friendly
5. Plum Vienna Coffee Hand Cream
A pretty hand is all a pretty women desires for. The combination of coffee and cream is not less than heaven. This Plum Vienna hand cream is a power-duo of style and character. Imagine you are seating a cafe and you ordered your double espresso, twirl in whipped cream, and top off with chocolate sprinklings. No-frills, powerful, and sophisticated. And the feeling is exactly the same as getting your hands in this beautiful hand cream. So go ahead and moisturise with a thrill of Coffee like never before to get yourself beautifully hydrated, happy hands!
- Wonderful fragrance.
- Gives a supple looking hands.
- Quick absorbent, non-greasy formula.
- Travel friendly
- Contains shea butter for intense hydration and antioxidant care.
- The sunflower seed oil has vitamin e which is good for hands.
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free.
My Personal take on Plum Goodness as a brand
Importance of natural ingredients in food or in a beauty product. Timely we have all switched using natural ingredients infused in beauty products. I was more inclined to the product which claimed to give results overnight. I was born with clear and glossy skin but as time passed acne and pimples has become such a strong partner of mine. That they don’t want to leave me in any way. Using tons of beauty products, experimenting with n numbers of face masks, and creams. I have finally reached a point in my life where I have believed that nothing happens overnight. Everything needs time, so it is also implemented in a beauty product. No beauty cream can make you fairer skin or neither can give you an acne-free skin.
Read Also: Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum Review
I have loved Plum Goodness so far because of its commitment towards its customer. The brand has not hidden anything from their genuine consumers. 100% of product transparency one can get from Plum goodness. The ingredients present in the products are their veto power. You can easily google it and can check the merits and demerits of the product ingredients. There is no any sort of hidden ingredients mixed in the products.
It is among one of the brands whose price range is average and pocket friendly for all. The best thing which I have loved is, they recycle their empty products. I mean, if you bought a product from Plum, after completing the full bottle you can send those empties back to Plum Goodness. They recycle the empties which makes our earth a better place to live in. These small steps are very necessary which encourages their consumer to hold back on them.
Read Also: Difference between BB, CC & DD Cream
However, one more thing they aren’t and will never be, the manufacturers of fairness creams. Because respecting difference and protecting natural skin… that’s what goodness is about! This brand is proudly made in India, believes in preserving the nature and natural beauty of women simultaneously.
I wish you all to have a great start to this yet another productive week. Till then Be Amazing Be a Diva.