10 Home Countermeasures To Fight Dandruff
Dandruff can be humiliating as well as confidence-lowering . The itchy sensation and white flaky scalp can drive you mad. However, I have great news for you! Now, you can wear whatever color you want to because I have found the best solutions to treat dandruff. And guess what 😉😉😉 with ingredients lying right on your kitchen rack. So say Adios to Dandruff with these home treatments 😎😈😜 !!!
1. Neem Leaves and Olive Oil
- Crush the neem leaves to a powder.
- Prepare a mixture by adding this neem leave powder and olive oil.
- Apply the paste to your scalp.
- Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
2. Baking Soda and Lemon
- Mix the 2 tablespoon of baking soda and fresh squeezed lemon juice in a bowl and apply the paste to your scalp.
- Leave it as it is for about 10 minutes, or until the scalp starts to itching.
- Wash your hair with water.
3. Orange Peel
- Put the orange peel into a food processor. Blend the orange and to get a creamy consistency you can add lemon juice.
- Smoothly apply the paste to your scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with your usual shampoo.
4. Lemon Juice and Yoghurt
- Take 2 tablespoon of yogurt and squeeze 2 tablespoon of lemon juice in it .
- Massage for at least 15 minutes in your scalp.
- Keep the paste in your scalp for 10 min and then wash it with a mild shampoo and if required apply conditioner for better results.
5. Baking Soda
- Wet your hair, and rub the baking soda into your hair and scalp
- Leave on for a minute, and then wash your hair thoroughly with water.
- You could also mix it with your shampoo and use it to wash your hair.
6. Coconut Oil
- Take a adequate amount of coconut oil in a container .
- In a medium flame heat the oil, then apply in the scalp and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a good shampoo and conditioner.
7. Egg Yolk
- Mix the yolks of the eggs in a bowl.
- Ensure your hair is dry. Then, apply the yolk to the scalp.
- Once done, cover your hair with a plastic bag and keep it on for about an hour.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a good shampoo. You might need to wash your hair twice to remove the odor.
8. Aloe Vera
- Collect the aloe vera gel that is directly obtained from the plant and apply it on your scalp.
- Cover it with a plastic film and leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse using a mild shampoo.
9. Garlic and honey
- Take 2 to 3 garlic clove and crush it finely and with that take 1 tablespoon of honey
- Make a thick paste like consistency and apply it on your scalp.
- Keep it for at least 15 minutes in your scalp and wash it with shampoo.
- If possible wash it twice to avoid the smell of garlic clove.
10. Vinegar and Water
- Boil two cups of vinegar and let it cool. Mix one-eighth of it with a cup of water.
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp.
- Shampoo your hair